Hey there, this is Nii. Welcome to my personal tumblog! I pretty much post whatever I feel like posting. I usually put a bunch of stuff on my queue and let Tumblr do all the work for me, because I'm a boss like that hawhaww~
Oh, I tag and/or break my #spoilers! You are in safe hands. ;D
Art Blog: nranolart
Recurring tags: #art #screenshot #nii plays #otome game #piyo
Oct 1 '14  · 4:00 PM
onewithoutasecond reblogged your post onewithoutasecond said:What’s you… and added:
No, but you’re saying only women need a box to stand on and men don’t which is bullshit. Emma Watson even…
Men face difficulties in certain aspects, but men are still the privileged gender in 90% of situations, and the reason women are disadvantaged is because of historical oppression by men. So no, men don’t need the box to the same extent as women. Not even close.
No one is saying “only women get the box”, you’re speaking as if “he for she” is literally the only gender movement that currently or has ever existed. Or that literally every movement has to advocate for literally every group, which is of course absurd.
23 notes (via the1janitor)
Sep 30 '14  · 10:51 PM
Sep 30 '14  · 5:08 PM
Why don’t most superheroines look like this?
Because most comic books are drawn by men.
Reblogging for artistic reference.
Yes. Artistic reference is why I am reblogging this.
This is why I hate it when people draw the likes of Wonder Woman or Power Girl or She-Hulk without making them muscular because ‘that’s not feminine’. Because clearly, you know, it bloody well is.
Totally reblogging for the artistic reference. Definitely.
140,652 notes (via kaguu & fitgrills)
Sep 29 '14  · 8:34 PM
I hit words at random on iOS 8’s new predictive text feature so I could see what type of sentence my phone thinks I’m likely to say, and
124,299 notes (via nikirichan & raptorific)
Sep 29 '14  · 7:26 PM
cybersyncing said: ok but hear me out: The Hobbit where everything is the same except Bilbo has the personality of Martin Freeman
143,591 notes (via itz-nivlac & theheirsofdurin)
Sep 29 '14  · 6:17 PM
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
9,299 notes (via itz-nivlac & aseaofquotes)
Sep 26 '14  · 4:00 PM
Sep 26 '14  · 1:43 PM
Sep 26 '14  · 12:34 PM
Too many young girls don’t know how to act when someone’s being inappropriate with them. They giggle or they try to brush it off. Don’t do that. Tell them to go fuck themselves - be a bitch. If someone’s being disrespectful to you, be disrespectful right back. Show them the same amount of respect that they show you.
727,225 notes (via the-false-monicker & smallfreelancer)
Sep 25 '14  · 2:51 PM
Since it was Munday, I decided to do a small art reference project for myself. And then I decided to make it public with the following notes.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
What NOT to do (front):
- Don’t chicken wing your arms! Although it might be easier to hold the rifle, you will make yourself a bigger target.
- Don’t close your one eye! You will lose your depth perception, which is crucial when you are on the move, or are trying to determine how far away your target is
- Don’t keep your legs haphazardly strewn about. You need to make sure you’re balanced!
What to do (front)
- Keep both eyes open
- Bend your elbows downwards and towards the ground to make yourself a smaller target
- Bend your knees to control the gun’s recoil + be ready to move.
What NOT to do (side)
- Don’t put the stock above your shoulder
- Don’t lean back.
- Both of the above reduce your control over the weapon and may result in a black eye, and the rifle flying backwards and out of your hands.
What to do (side)
- Bury the stock of the rifle into the meaty part of your shoulder
- Lean into the gun to keep the gun under control when the recoil of the gun kicks the gun upwards or to the side
- Bend your knees slightly to lean forward, as well as make yourself a smaller target
- The soldier is relaxed and is most likely moving around.
- His eyes are searching for possible threats
- His hands are still on the rifle, even if he has a sling on
Low Ready Stance
- Possible threat has been detected
- Entire body shifts towards threat direction
- Stock is shouldered
- Eyes are focused on the possible target
- Gun barrel is pointed in the target’s general direction, but not directly at the target.
- Immediate response
- Soldier fires off shots while screaming to the other people in his team
- "CONTACT!" or "THREAT!"
11,750 notes (via itz-nivlac & samurottedge)